Saturday 29 November 2014

Gemini

Two souls live in me, twins so divine,
walking among the stars
in gloomy darkness, and dazzling light.
You think that you know me,
but you can’t possibly see
past the murky waters of my mind.
Standing in the shadows, watching and waiting,
conscious of all the voices I can hear.

Living inside of my being, wrestling, and jolting me
as if there were electric currents thrusting me
into two worlds of precision and imperfection.

While living precariously on the edge
we follow our natural flow of existence, while
our imagination is unlimited, and often leads our minds astray.
Loving the intrigue and excitement of the chase,
running and bolting until we catch our prey.

Our versatility makes us adaptable to situations,
although, there is a struggle about who will ultimately triumph.
For all my imperfections, I am mere human and flawed.
I smile and swallow a tear as my mind goes numb,                                                
delving into the icy side of change.
Watching the heavenly twins walking among the stars, knowing
we are the yin and the yang, the true
chameleons of the zodiac.

No comments:

Post a Comment